20 Minutes of One-on-One Coaching with Joanne Meehl - Anti-COVID-19 Offer
Usually $87, currently NO CHARGE - Anti-COVID-19 Offer
Created for that "I need help with this issue" moment, this option is for 20 minutes of private time with Joanne Meehl, via Zoom, dedicated to you.
For you, and no one else.
Have a question about job search? strategy? networking? interviewing? resumes? LinkedIn? recruiters? Ask her, and she’ll either give you an answer or help you find it.
Perfect for questions like this:
- "I don’t know where to start in this thing called 'job search'...it seems so overwhelming..."
- "I’m moving to be closer to my family in Virginia...how do I start building a network there?"
- "Are cover letters still used? I’m hearing all kinds of things -- what’s the truth these days?"
- "I’ve been at one company for 20+ years but it’s been bought twice over the years...how do I put that in my resume?"
- "My title has changed several times in this last 2 years...my next step is ___...how do I talk about this?"
This session is NOT really meant for "big" questions like "What career should I pick next?", or "Can you just take a look at my resume and tell me what you think?", which are questions that require a good amount of quality time to answer. One session per person.
And Joanne does not address legal questions, like "Can I sue my employer for ____?" -- that belongs with HR and Employment Law attorneys.
If you aren’t sure if your question is right, ask it anyway -- Joanne will find a way to help you no matter what.
Joanne gives you a lot and always over-delivers. Why wait? Given the price change in this service, and the great need for job search help, you’ll want to get on her schedule ASAP.
To reserve time, just fill out the form below. No credit card info is needed, no charge will be made. Joanne will then be in touch with you so you can choose a day and time for your Consult. If we run over the 20 minutes, there’s no extra charge.
And if you are able, donating $10 or $20 to Midwest Animal Rescue Services in Brooklyn Park would be a great thank-you to Joanne.